Tuesday, September 27, 2011

SafeTorFreak 2011

Hope that everyone is well! If you are new to this blog and are wondering what you will learn watching my videos then let my tell you. I have been working on posting information about preparedness, safety, and earthquakes for about six months now. I am located in Northern California between Two big fault lines that are both over due for a 5.0+ Earthquake. I will post footage of any earthquake in the area and graphs of most all 3.0+ Quakes. i just want everyone in my area to know what to expect and how to deal with a BIG earthquake or even weather change or government tension. A low lying coastal area has extra vulnerabilities to it and people living there should know them and stay stocked against them. 
Stay safe YouTube!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment